Looking for an intimate and luxurious, yet affordable Winter Wedding? We believe this all-inclusive Winter Wedding Package at the Mountain Magnolia Inn is the most attractive and complete in the Asheville area and in the North Carolina Mountains. With fireplaces burning, cool temperatures outside, your closest family and friends, delicious food… What more could you ask for? There could even be snow!!
The Winter Wedding Package is designed for intimate groups of 20 guests from December through March on most weekends or weekday. Onsite lodging is available and required to be filled for up to 14 guests in the main Inn and up to 10 guests in the neighboring Garden house. If your group is a little larger, we can stretch our package and the space to accommodate larger parties of up to 35 guests.
Lodging, Catering, and Coordinating Services included
The Winter Package
The winter wedding package includes:
- Exclusive Reservation of our Historic Facility
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- A non-denominational wedding officiant
- A Bridal Bouquet, boutonniere for the groom and coordinating flowers/greenery on your dining tables
- Event catering and bar services for 20 guests
- A beautiful and delicious wedding cake
- Bottle of Champagne for the wedding couple
- Winter wedding packages includes 2.5 hours of photography
- Room of your choice for the bride and groom on their wedding night
- Breakfast each morning for all Inn guests
- Discounted rates on additional nights lodging or our honeymoon package
- All Event Set-Up, Clean-up, Recycling, and Storage
- Vendor Recommendations and coordination
- Event Parking
Cost is $3895 plus tax and gratuity
Lodging is separate and is typically paid for by guests. Contact us for further information.
Please inquire about accommodating larger groups during the winter months.
- Rehearsal dinner available on-site
- Live piano music during ceremony and reception $350
- Hair and makeup services onsite
- Additional decorating options
Contact the wedding coordinator with your preferred date and number of guests to receive additional information and availability.