Looking for an intimate and beautiful winter wedding venue for you and your closest family and friends? We believe the all-inclusive Winter Wedding Package at the Mountain Magnolia Inn is a great option in the Asheville area and North Carolina Mountains. With fireplaces burning, cool temperatures outside, your closest family and friends, delicious food… What more could you ask for? There could even be snow!!
The Winter Wedding Package is designed for intimate groups of 20 guests from December through March on most weekends and weekdays. Onsite lodging is available and required to be filled for up to 14 guests in the main Inn and up to 10 guests in the neighboring Garden house. If your group is a little larger, we can stretch our package and the space to accommodate larger parties of up to 35 guests.
Lodging, Catering, and Coordinating Services included
The Winter Package
The winter wedding package includes:
- Exclusive Reservation of our Historic Facility
- On-site Wedding Coordinator assistance from planning to day-of coordination
- Wedding Ceremony Officiate
Rehearsal/Meeting the day before or morning of wedding with planner and officiate
Winter Floral Package- Bouquet, Boutonnière, and Greenery/Arrangements for dining tables
- Custom Wedding Cake, adorned with local greenery/berries
Wedding Photography Package, 2.5 hours included
- Event Catering and Bar Services estimate for 20 guests
- Breakfast each morning for all Inn guests
- All Event Set-Up, Clean-up, Recycling, and Storage
Cost is $4095 plus tax and gratuity
Lodging is separate and is typically paid for by guests. Contact us for further information.
Please inquire about accommodating larger groups during the winter months. We have found that up to 35 guests works well with the indoor spaces provided for dinner and gathering.
- Rehearsal dinner available on-site
- Live piano music during ceremony and reception
- Hair and makeup services onsite
- Additional decorating options
Contact the wedding coordinator with your preferred date and number of guests to receive additional information and availability.