Weekday Weddings from March through early November are welcome to parties of 20 or more guests.
We offer an all-inclusive mountain wedding location that includes access to the entire property and grounds during your stay, onsite lodging for up to 24 guests, catering and service staff, and coordinating assistance throughout planning and during the event.
Key elements of our custom wedding packages for Weekday Events
Exclusive Reservation of our Historic Facility
On-site Wedding Coordinator who will work with you to create the perfect event
Event Catering and Bar Services
All Event Set-Up, Clean-up, Recycling, and Storage
Assistance and Guidance in Rental Equipment Needs
Vendor Recommendations and coordination
On-site Lodging held for your closest family and friends (cost of rooms additional)
Additionally, we have 3 creekside cottages about 1/2 away that are available for rental.
Additional services available include:
On-Site Rehearsal dinner
In-house wedding officiant
In-house floral design
What makes a destination wedding at the Mountain Magnolia Inn extraordinary?
- The coordinator! We provide you with a professional wedding coordinator that is included in the cost of the venue. We welcome an additional wedding planner if that is what you prefer, but in many cases, this is not necessary with the assistance that you will receive from our wedding coordinator.
- The food! We use quality and local ingredients, many herbs and some vegetables are grown on our property, and everything is prepared onsite so that it is fresh and delicious.
- The tree! Most couples choose to get married beneath the ancient black walnut tree. The sweeping branches create a shaded and intimate space that feels simply magical.
- The property! Obviously, the house and grounds are beautiful. The best part is that it is all yours from the time you arrive until the time you check out.
- The staff! The Mountain Magnolia Inn has an incredible team, and we have been fine tuning our wedding services since 1999. Guests are welcomed and cared for by our extensive staff that includes housekeepers, innkeepers, kitchen and service staff, gardeners, wedding coordinator, and owners.
- The location! Hot Springs is such a fun little town! The Mountain Magnolia Inn is located just off the main drag of town and within walking distance to hiking, whitewater rafting, natural hot springs, shops in town, local tavern, and more. Once you arrive, you may not need to get in your car again!
Weekday Weddings- Late March-Early November
|40 Guests||$6,250 plus rentals ranging from $500-$1,500|
|50 Guests||$7,000 plus rentals ranging from $1,750|
The above prices are average estimates and the exact quote will be customized based upon specific choices.
Facility Fee: exclusive reservation of the venue, extensive coordinating with our professional coordinator including onsite services during the event, parking, all set up and clean up and storage, service staff, bartenders, and extra Inn staff needed to facilitate the event
Food & Beverage: A food and beverage minimum is established for weekday weddings that is well suited for 20 or more guests. Each of the above estimates include a full buffet dinner with salad, bread, non-alcoholic beverages and estimate for beer and wine.
Tax & Gratuity: Local sales tax is added along with a 20% gratuity that is distributed amongst the servers, coordinator, and Inn staff.