Miss Peggy’s Suite, named for the granddaughter of the owner of the original house, has a private outside entrance from the patio and also one on the back of the house through a nice sitting porch. Both bedrooms have king sized beds and the whirlpool bath has a tub/shower combination. The sitting/living area is between the 2 bedrooms and has a gas operated heating stove next to the old brick chimney. It has such character with its 11 foot ceilings and old wood floors.
Your Room Includes:
- Full breakfast for two 8:30-9:30 AM
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soda
- Spa bag (for your Spa appointment)
- Mountain Magnolia robes
- Daily freshen
- Enjoyment of parlors, porches, grounds
- Concierge service for activities
- Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Access to our Fitness Center and TV Lounge
- Check-in is at 3 PM and Check-out is at 11 AM
- All buildings are smoke-free inside
- We use green practices (more info)
- Cancellation policy is 7 days - Inside that period you are responsible for the full amount.
- Sleeps: 2-4
- Bed Size: 2 Kings
- Kitchen: No
- Fireplace: Yes
- Dedicated Bathroom: Yes
- Jetted Tub: Yes
- Pets Allowed: No
Rates / Availability
A $10.00 per night staff gratuity is added to each room to be shared with housekeeping, breakfast chefs and innkeepers. These are at your discretion and will be deleted at your request.