Perched on a bluff overlooking a mountain stream, Blue Heron is named for the great heron which daily fly by the cottage or fish in the waters below. The cottage is a spacious 4-room, one bedroom vacation getaway just 2 minutes from the Appalachian Trail and a 5-minute stroll to downtown Hot Springs, NC.
The water views from the cottage are spectacular, whether from the wrap-around deck or the sliding glass doors off the kitchen or the den.
The den has a comfortable sitting area, including a single futon which sleeps one person. The bedroom is spacious with a sitting area and king-sized bed. The large bathroom with 2-person jetted tub is accessible from both the den and the bedroom.
The combination kitchen and dining area is fully equipped, including a washer and dryer. The sliding glass door off the dining area provides access to the wrap-around deck for grilling and relaxing outdoors in nice weather.
Maximum capacity is three people.
Your Cottage Includes:
- All linens and towels
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Enjoyment of the Inn’s parlors, porches, grounds
- Check-in- 3 PM and Check-out -10:30 AM
- All buildings are smoke-free inside
- Cancellation policy is 14 days - Inside that period you are responsible for the full amount.
- Sleeps: 2-3
- Bed Size: King, Single Futon
- Kitchen: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Dedicated Bathroom: Yes
- Jetted Tub: Yes
- Pets Allowed: No