Historic Property • Quaint Mountain Village Outside Asheville • Exceptional Service • Packages that Simplify • Sumptuous Food • Value • Since 1999
Looking for an intimate and luxurious, yet affordable Winter Wedding for 20 or so people? We believe this all-inclusive Winter Wedding Package at the Mountain Magnolia Inn is the most attractive and complete in the Asheville area and in the North Carolina Mountains.
The Winter Wedding Package is available from December through March on most weekends or mid-week. We have a two night lodging minimum for weekends and breakfast is included daily for guests of the inn.
The Mountain Magnolia Inn is the perfect destination for an intimate and romantic wedding and reception. Make it a getaway for you and all your guests during the cooler months by enjoying our spacious onsite accommodations. Our exceptional in-house catering staff and team of wedding coordinators are included in this winter wedding package and are dedicated to insuring your event is stress-free and wonderful for you and your guests.
Off-season ceremonies are held in our beautiful parlors by fireside, our front porch with mountain view, or outside on our landscaped lawn under large trees. Seated dining for up to 24 guests is available in our main dining room, and the parlors allow space for celebrating before and after dinner. Each parlor and the dining room have a fireplace and offer comfortable charm with antique furnishings and beautifully restored interior.
The winter wedding package includes:
- Exclusive Reservation of our Historic Facility
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- A non-denominational wedding officiant
- A Bridal Bouquet, boutonniere for the groom and coordinating flowers on your dining tables
- All Event Catering and Bar Services for up to 20 guests
- A beautiful and delicious wedding cake
- French champagne toast after the ceremony
- Wedding photography
- Room of your choice for the bride and groom on their wedding night
- Breakfast each morning for all Inn guests
- Discounted rates on additional nights lodging or our honeymoon package
- All Event Set-Up, Clean-up, Recycling, and Storage
- Vendor Recommendations and coordination
- Event Parking
$3495 plus tax and gratuity.
Lodging is separate and is typically paid for by guests. Contact us for further information.
Please inquire about accommodating larger groups during the winter months.
- Rehearsal dinner on-site or catered at other locations in the area
- Live piano music during ceremony and reception $350
- Hair and makeup services onsite
- Additional decorating options