Historic Property • Quaint Mountain Village • Exceptional Service • Packages that Simplify • Sumptuous Food • Value • 12-Years Experience
Winter weddings of 30 people or less are special at the Mountain Magnolia Inn. From November - March they can be on a weekend or mid-week. We have a two night lodging minimum for weekends and breakfast is included daily for guests of the inn.
The Mountain Magnolia Inn is a perfect destination for an intimate and romantic wedding and reception getaway for you and your guests during the cooler months. We ask that the Inn's guest rooms and guest cottage be filled with wedding related guests for the night or weekend of the event. A wonderful breakfast is included with each room for guests, and everyone will enjoy the hospitality and quality of each of our services.
Off-season ceremony and receptions can be held in our parlor by fireside or on our covered, heated terrace. Winter wedding receptions are held in our main dining areas with music and dancing on the covered and heated terrace. Each parlor and the dining room has a wood burning fireplace and offers comfortable charm with antique furnishings and beautifully restored interior.
The winter wedding package includes:
- Exclusive Reservation of our Historic Facility
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- Event Catering and Bar Services
- All Event Set-Up, Clean-up, Recycling, and Storage
- We have the vast majority of equipment you might need so rentals will be minimal
- Vendor Recommendations and coordination
- Event Parking
- Rehearsal dinner on-site or catered at other locations in the area
- Breakfasts for additional guests
- In-house wedding officiate - $300
The wedding coordinator would be happy to send you a custom quote for our services. Contact us for further information.